LOL Wheep0 ya champ!"Sorry to gate crash your personal forum"Umm...

1. 4,960 Posts.
    LOL Wheep0 ya champ!

"Sorry to gate crash your personal forum"

Umm Dude, I'm just one of thousands here, nice of you to think it's my personal forum though, and apologies accepted... if you're truly sorry, please don't do it again!

"Get used to more of the " uneducated" coming to gatecrash your party"

Mate, you don't sound like you're uneducated, an office on the 47th floor, millions to invest...A recent arrival on our shores.. what's with calling yourself uneducated?

I understand, this is probably your first time on an anonymous forum, it's a heady experience, and your reactions are pretty typical of someone getting to play with new roles and exhibiting personality stuff that they generally can't do in their real world world life.

I've no problem with your strategies as far as investing goes... I only have a problem with your narrow focus along the lines of:

The man from DelMonte is right and anyone who is not doing exactly what the man from DelMonte is doing is not only wrong, they have a problem with their gender, personal hygeine, morals, heritage, methods, viewpoint etc etc.

That... my friend, is what I object to.

Yup google is my friend... the dodgy pic on my sig went up during a time of extreme angst here when some posters were actually threatening other posters with guns and mobs... things I'm trained to deal with. 'Tis amazing what presenting people with what they'd be dealing with in real life cuts through the silly threats. (yup, a hairy bearded Granny from Glenn Waverly who does ballet can suck the spine out of your average poster threat, lol!)

;)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.