CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

is there a chartist in the room, page-24

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    Im not a betting man Hairy,

BUT

In one of the recent media items(I can dig it up if req'd)Don Turvey states they are waiting on one more approval for Penumbra to start the on-ground works.

"Over the quarter the Company and its contractors have completed further detailed engineering and optimisation work that has resulted in a relocation of the shaft portal
    excavation and initial decline development and an associated amendment to the Company?s existing permits and development plans as well as further consultation with local landowners and other affected parties. As a result the mobilisation of contractors on site is now forecast to
    commence later this quarter following the finalisation of its consultation with local landowners and the associated acquisition of the necessary surface rights. The Company does not anticipate any further delays given that the matters outstanding are largely procedural and administrative in nature."

Now Im putting two and two together,not even sure if its the right sums!,and coming up with what you are seeking from the company given their lack of reply.Like I said these IWULA's are a sensitive piece of paper these days so they may not want to mention it until it comes through.

HOWEVER the statement above mentions approvals permits related to the change in portal postion.So perhaps its not the IWULA at all.

d.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.