LOM 2.38% 4.1¢ lucapa diamond company limited

well pointed our Harnz I know there has been lots of rainy...

1. 139 Posts.
    well pointed our Harnz

I know there has been lots of rainy season discussion in the past years (from memory bungy has posted a lot of weather info), so I will probably get pulled up on this (especially by my mate P), and i happy for that to be the case but here goes,

While I appreciate we are in a remote area with poor infrastructure, and based on a river with most likely flood plains (plus other factors I am ignorant to), I cant help but look at the attached chart and think that march and april are the only REALLY intense rainfall months.

Between now and then they are only clocking 30-60mm a month, here in Southern Australia there are 8 months of the year that have that figure, plus another two months that avg up to 28mm, and we are as dry as a dead dingos donger.

We have now also been there for 6 years, so infrastructure "should" be considerably better as well as better general knowledge as to which areas and which equipment are no go etc

I don't know, happy to be shown I am incorrect on this one, but remaining optimistic that we should be able to start to generate a regular income throughout the wet season.

we did not hire this new equipment to sit idle for another six months!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.