CCU 0.00% 5.8¢ cobar consolidated resources limited

is there a point?, page-8

1. 836 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    For mind I'd like to see Magna increase their holding to around the 30% mark, at around that level their fully committed and past the point of no return but not in a position avoid a premium should they be tempted to make a controlling offer. (Unless CCU need more capital, then we're all screwed )
    I'm applying for oversubscrition at 1 to 2 my original holding,

1) averages me down to a level where I pretty sure I can still extract a good drink

2)after some profit stagging in the first month post listing of new script, the register should be more tightly held, Magna don't trade, directors and management have no history of selling (they have bought from time to time) and the bulk of the remaining holders will be underwater and non sellers. Tightly held and hopefully moving forward in leaps and bounds on positive news.

3)I'm backing the au$ to continue lower and this to become a confirmed trend by September. I'm also backing silver to range trade quite broadly between $24 & $27 with fast moving swings, CCU sp to react aggressively (like it use to) to said swings.

4)the sentiment swing away from risk has been over done, I have sold out of NAB and have been buying FMG as largest blue holding, small caps with a story to tell will come back, every dog has his day.

5)think I've just about talked myself into it, hope they don't screw it up. Good luck to all whatever you decide, im still in it up to the hilt, will still play out alright

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.