PHX 8.57% 3.8¢ pharmx technologies limited

Is there a pulse or has Corum Flat-lined?, page-2

1. 2,453 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    The persistent accumulator has been there every morning at 4c for some weeks now. Some days they have picked up some significant volume other days nothing. It has to be the same investor each time as they remove their buy order at the end of the day, but as sure as the sun rises, they are back in the morning usually seeking a quantity in the range of 100,000 - 400,000 but taking anything on offer. This morning the order is for "338,600". A couple of days last week they picked up around 1.5m shares. Not sure exactly how many they have picked up over the last month but I thing they are a serious accumulator.

I notice following on from their recent deal with Tyro they have followed up with a partnership with another company (see announcement below). So they are out there working hard to increase the appeal of their products to pharmacy. This latest "bolt on application" I see as very useful for pharmacies within ethnic communities.  

Announcement on Corum's Website:

20 September 2017

Corum Health has announced a partnership with Our Pills Talk to integrate the mobile app with Corum LOTS Dispense. The app improves medication adherence in the community.
    The Our Pills Talk app helps patients with poor vision or who have difficulty reading dispense labels. It works by scanning the medication label, converting it into the patient’s chosen language and reading it aloud. It also ensures the patient is less likely to make a medical mistake. The app is available in over 40 languages.
    Information on the app is also displayed in English so emergency staff can read the information too. In fact, they can use the app to even obtain the patient’s medication history. The app also stores patient details, allergies and emergency contact information.
    The Our Pills Talk app is available now for Android and iOS devices.
    For more information, please visit Our Pills Talk.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PHX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.003(8.57%)
Mkt cap ! $22.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.8¢ 3.7¢ $104.1K 2.746M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 290510 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 27000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.51am 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PHX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.