CYM 2.94% 3.5¢ cyprium metals limited

Interesting post LB, those old Dutch explorers were real goers....

1. 226 Posts.
    Interesting post LB, those old Dutch explorers were real goers. What a great name.

I think you can forget about Lithium and most of the rest of the Periodic Table with the exception of Cu & Au.

When we picked the ground up in 1994 for the Canadian/Chinese group the area stood out for its positive gold geochemistry. Several streams had well developed mineralised boulder trails with gold values in the 10's to 20's ppm Au Even the stone walls in village gardens were mineralised. No doubt that the old dutch explorers spotted this stuff.

The only mineralised outcrops that we ever found were the ones that have been drilled already. No doubt there are others that are still to be found.

Let's see how they go with the Porphyry target and more importantly; what equity we end up with, if any.

Also, let's se how they live up to these statements on their website

• ASX-listed copper-gold explorer in Asia Pacific concentrating on high impact gold and porphyry copper-gold deposits
    • Team with over 30 years' presence in Indonesia, 3 major discoveries, and extensive business contacts and cultural expertise
    • Exciting, well balanced portfolio of active and potentially transformative exploration projects

I'm not holding my breath

MG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.