RM do you mean Rudolf Steiner? I apologise for responding to you...

1. 6,608 Posts.
    RM do you mean Rudolf Steiner?

I apologise for responding to you this one last time. You have a perfect right to only deal with a bunch of like-minded people. I was only trying to give a point of view on the impossibility of the notion of the trinity. I did it in a crude fashion that I thought would make it pretty clear how ridiculous such a notion really is. I in no way was suggesting that the Christ was in any way diminished because He represented the authority of God in the physical form.

I have read a good deal on Steiner and indeed Goethe and his world view. A view I do not share, though they do have some very interesting things to say.

With regards to JWs - they all stop in at my place during their street teaching. I make them a cup of tea and provide biscuits and cake and really enjoy their company and deeply respect their devotion to their belief.

AuCu - I didn't understand what you meant. You do understand that I was using humour re the taxpayer stuff. I don't think for one second that Christianity is a false religion. I believe in the station of Christ. I believe He is who He says He is. I do not believe in churchianty or personality faiths. I don't believe in preachers or any individual being called to stand apart from the rest of us or dress in silly clothing.

The forum is all yours guys - good luck.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.