CUY 0.00% 14.5¢ curnamona energy limited

is there an issue, page-13

1. 1,882 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Yes I agree Phil, Vayama has a relevant point. A smaller two or three tpa facility would at least get the show on the road and let's face it the bigger the output = bigger costs and longer time frames. Part of why I like this company is their frugal approach to costs, but sooner or later you have to jump in.

Never-the-less, the key is finding a customer prior to the mining, and one that will trump up some cash. Vayama is on other threads backing a junior explorer that is a year or so from this stage and the same questions will apply to them, although uranium might have a rosier glow by then. He will join our club again.

Anyway, somebody earlier mentioned that cuy are presenting at the Paydirt Uranium Conference this year. It costs about eight or ten thousand to be in the conference, hopefully it is not just an exercise to keep the shareholders happy. Chris Giles is making the presentation, along with Paladin, Alliance, Extract and others. I think it is good we are participating.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.