Son of bag Limit i have been thinking about this all day and...

1. 17,285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    Son of bag Limit i have been thinking about this all day and with things i have been looking at.What i see happened is the old one nation party voters could have stepped back into national vote and the liberals may have lost votes to the greens as well.We often put up that there are people who wont swing towards the greens but in protest but im not sure its all labor voters.The coalition is as much a mix match of parties as any and may just have more swingers than any other party because of it.If the nationals run more out on there own i think you would have got over the line .You must remember for the liberals to stand up they would never have a chance on there own even same with nationals but people were looking for an alternative to protest with and i would say some liberals vote would have swung to the greens as well.They should run more candidates against each other and pick up the preference more.They got in the habit of looking after their own job in Howards years if you ask me no chance of picking up the protest vote if you dont have two candidates running.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.