AEV 33.3% 0.4¢ avenira limited

Ahpigsy,I think a lot of people are in the same boat...their...

1. 3,127 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 547
    Ahpigsy,

I think a lot of people are in the same boat...their entry price might have been much lower but they still bought around that mark....paper losses for everyone (paper losses for everyone in every stock too)

Like you I invested in the overall potential, but now that things are tougher in this market, I'm very interested in how this company progresses bit by bit....we're at a critical stage now...I want to see AD show strong decision making, I want to see total transparency in information from the company

It's been good so far, HOWEVER ---> I'm still confused over this AGM no DSO announcement until March...I'm trying to get me ahead around why it would be extended to coincide with the Scoping Study

Someone correct if I'm wrong on this notion ---> but why would anything outside of a JORC influence/dictate if we are going to DSO or not....the JORC analyses the grades, and if it's all good, then we have the potential to DSO...we either have the crap in the ground at a DSO-quality level or we don't.

For example, if the scoping study comes back and says Ports needs upgrading or Railway Line needed (total hypothetical), then that's going to affect production in general....not just DSO, but any PH in the ground.

Confused....

Bottom line ---> what needs to be ascertained better/further and why is it stopping the DSO annoucement?

Btw, I'm not saying all bets are off if we don't have DSO (its simply the big cherry on the cake), but I don't think the reason has been explained properly (not that I was at the AGM - going off poster feedback)

DF

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.002(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $9.396M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $7.69K 1.633M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 21648656 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 271952 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.