CKK 15.8% 1.6¢ coretrack limited

Hi advisorYou are correct in so much as WS didn't take the...

1. 23,027 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 827
    Hi advisor

You are correct in so much as WS didn't take the technology with him when he left the company. The technology is under an IP license which has now been revoked due to IP license breaches.
    The company has put spin on the Whicher drill being cancelled (call Cameron Manifold from AWT and ask why the drill didn't go ahead)and also the pulling out of Telfer. Has anyone seen any advice regarding the default notice Newcrest provided the company? If we continued to trade after that notice without announcing to the market then I think some board members might be in a spot of hot water.
    So if recent history is any guide we could get some more spin I guess?
    Should find out tomorrow.
    I have said to both Matt Birney and Bernie Kelly previously that not to have the inventor and brains behind the rig as an integral part of the company is fool hardy. You don't just build a rig and hire a couple of people and call yourself a drilling company.
    WS foretold of what would happen at Telfer because of the way they were attempting to drill but the drillers were ordered not to have contact with him. The rest as they say is history.
    The GT3000 has a number of independent reports available that the company sought before rig completion and also before Whicher contract sign off so I would find it almost impossible to believe that the rig itself is at fault. If so why would WS have offered to dry hire it at $10,000 a day from the company for minimum 2 years? The company modified the rig outside of WS specs and without his permission. What were they thinking? You don't just buy these things off the shelf and plug them in for gods sake!

I guess we will know soon enough the next step in this saga however I unfortunately am not hopeful that it will be a quick process due to the ego's of those involved.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.