CKK 15.8% 1.6¢ coretrack limited

is there any value left?, page-40

1. 1,141 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 218
    Plough.

If Cygnet are following this very closely then what are their options.

1. Support the existing management?

2. Support Warren?

Surely this all rests on proving the technology independently, which I hear was being organised prior to the Trading halt..
    One of the most experienced Geothermal drillers in the world was on his way down to Perth to review 'Independently' on the back of this review (succesful) contracts would have been signed for geothermal exploration?

If i were this lot i'd do a deal with Warren ( and the HC shareholders), put in a new board (experts in geothermal and drilling) who will cooperate with WS.... test it independently, hope the outcome is good and the rest will take care of itself..i.e as soon as the drill hits steam, cornerstone investors will come gushing out of the test hole ..so to speak.
    But at least th SP would go up on expectation of expert management and upside expectation. Cygnet would not relinqusih control at this point yet, only when the cornerstone investor came in ( an industry major)..at this point all Cygnet clients would make loads of money..everyones happy.
    Compromise for now!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.