JRV 0.00% 1.9¢ jervois global limited

Do not give any further thought about the clan's financial...

1. 117 Posts.
    Do not give any further thought about the clan's financial position - I believe that each member would have at the very least a highly substantial super + other benefits (such as a good car for the one at Young)

However money cannot buy health, a happy attitude or prolong life. Where is his son these days? How old is DP? ?75+? and still running a company!!

Each of us face our creator, whether we believe in Him or not - moreover our $ stays this side. We cannot take it with us.

Rescue what you can from the debris and move on to some well managed companies e.g. PRR or PEN which seem to be extremely well managed companies.
    Remember to DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH - not just into product, but also management!!!

Perhaps ASIC may get their act together - but you each have within you the strength, knowledge and sheer cussedness to commence building another share folio - but a better one this time.

Go for it!!! Leave DP and clan in isolation. Turn your attention to those less fortunate than you ...

I think of the young lass featured on Australian story a few weeks ago. No money, no training, but a deep love for those young people being abused in Cambodia. Check it out - and be thankful that there are still some wonderful folk who show such initiative, and determination to make a real difference!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $9.923K 526.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2253709 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 802652 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.