HRR 0.00% 4.5¢ heron resources limited

is there anybody out there lol

1. 5,851 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 711
    Congratulations to all at Heron.
    A great quarterly with much progress
    Your drilling achievements must surely be the envy of all the big players out there.

For those that will not read Heron's quarterly there will be no point in asking later how did HRR do all this and go un noticed except by the true believers.
    The Kalgoorlie Nickel Project, simmering nicely together with Heron's 100% owned acid heap leaching projects gathering speed in a 50klm environs where the grades just seem to be getting richer.

As a previous poster here predicted some time ago that he would just keep buying these $1 or $2 or $5 shares for 12 / 13 / 14 cents - he is looking good and on target.

I can't wait for the next quarter!!!

As an ex Canadian Banker has repeatedly said to me since I drew his attention to Heron:

"Heron is a blue chip stock in the making"

I asked what makes you say that? his reply was that if the bank of Canada together with BHP have spent $1.20 per share to back the Jump up Dam acid heap leaching projects nothing further needs to be said.

Now I know I might hear all the negativity for nickel but by doing some sums and understanding that the Kalgoorlie Nickel Project in j/v with CVRD/Inco has always been based on an extremely low nickel price.

Heron is one nickel stock that has numerous projects and possibilities going for it.
    It is unlike any other future nickel company out there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HRR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.