TPT 0.00% 0.9¢ tangiers petroleum limited

is there anybody out there, page-10

1. 818 Posts.
    AVE share your sentiment and am FING OVER IT BUT i will try not to lose my head .on the day of the ann of the jv take over or what ever was announced tp friiking t and jka had a sit down which was live to air meaning after their discussion they allowed us sorry dks to ask questions via ph ,now obviously no one caught wind of this cause there were f all questions asked but had we all read the ann on that day properly we would have seen that they stipulated time and day where this was going to take place ,you only needed to call anyway a friend of mine managed to stumble upon the article by accident so he rang and one of the questions that was asked was will the formal signing off happen soon , she replied yes and the money will subsequentialy follow that is imminent ,that was one to two weeks ago i cant recall the time frame but i know it was this side of xmas ,so i may seem optimistic but im more like hopful,derranged and angry lets see if she keeps her word,not that will change much but it is a step closer to getting our cash back

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.