RTE 0.00% 14.0¢ retech technology co. limited

The lack of trading volume suggests that large chunks of this...

1. 969 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 659
    The lack of trading volume suggests that large chunks of this company are held by major shareholders who don't wish to part with their shares.
    This results in low trading volume and allows the price to be easily manipulated by small volume trades.

As far as the soundness of the company is concerned they could not be in a better position at a better time. I expect to see their equity, income and overall financial position grow stronger in the coming years.

RTE provides their service to big brand companies who are more reliable and financially stable than smaller counterparts which reflects well on RTE, their balance sheet and overall future growth.

Their recent quarterly results show increased profits and subsidiary acquisitions during the COVID crisis(one of few companies to profit during this time). On top of that they issued a recent dividend payment in 2019, albeit a small one, it still is exceptional for a technology company.

Online vocational learning is much more economical than in person and I expect this, in conjunction with the fact that many people will seek to work and learn from the comfort of their home post COVID to greatly expand the horizon for online learning companies like RTE.

This is a very young company and has a solid track record since in was listed in 2016. They are prompt with ASX listing requirements and ASX announcements which is always a bonus as i have seen some Chinese companies listed on the ASX not last very long as a result of their lack of respect for the system.

Some of the downsides I see is that RTE is primarily based in China. I would love to see their business expand and target the Australian vocational technology sector more actively as they are already well established in China.

As they provide E-Learning to some major organisations in China, so too, they should seek to do the same in Australia. This will cement the company as a brand name in the market, a reliable service provider and a committed company to Australian shareholders. This will increase trading volume, share price and overall grow the companies worth.

In conclusion they are of great value in my opinion with an exceptionally strong balance sheet and future growth potential coming out of the current downturn.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RTE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.