PO3 0.00% 22.0¢ purifloh limited

is there anybody out there?, page-37

1. 3,899 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1273
    "Po3 told lies"
    Pls elaborate - & I suggest you be very careful in doing so given the potential legal implications.

"Bp could of been told something but found it was different"
    Sure, BP is a moron who believes everything he's told, does no DD and just fronts with a cheque for $10m.
    You have any other plausible explanations???

"I might be wrong yet when bp stood down it was pointed out company prob better off . so what way do you want it ."
    I want it the way that you learn through experience.
    BP was dead against any form of reporting.
    He was used to dealing with multi-billiob dollar companies and not ASX penny stocks that require a different mindset.
    Consequently, there is no real contradiction IMHO.

"I also seen how bp took over and the god like figure was worshipped then complete opposite when he left"
    Correct, because his performance differed greatly to what was expected.

"newscorp brought facebook rival for millions sold it for zip (can't remember name )"
    Very valid comparison - NOT...

"dilato owns today not so sure about future things can change
    just like the god bp himself pulling the pin "
    Dilato has been a holder & at times sole funder og PO3 in all its incarnations for the better part of a decade.
    It was a seed investor in the company.
    Now, for the first time, it has direct representation through CLS.
    I can safely say that the only way I can see Dilato "pulling the pin" is if CLS is given an offer too good to refuse.
    And that will only occur if the company has something substantial and is capped at multiples of its current price.

So I await to your response as to how "PO3 told lies".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PO3 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.