PO3 0.00% 22.0¢ purifloh limited

is there anybody out there?, page-50

1. 8,888 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8155
    Personally I'm not worried at all, I'm doing just fine on other stocks thanks.

Hopefully for all those holding here I hope I'm totally wrong and you all do well. I do have a lot of time to research lots about stocks I'm interested in.

As I have stated before this is not a competition between investors, we are all on the same side. I find the snide remarks people make towards each other extremely disappointing, it is far more useful for everyone to concentrate on where the company is, looking at the guts of what they are doing in as fine a detail as possible, so investors have a reason to read these threads.

Good luck to investors here, I hope things turn out well, and you have a good opportunity to profit. Always remember to never go too deep into any stock, no matter how confident you feel about it's future, we all end up being wrong on some of our calls, such is the nature of markets and the salesmanship of those wanting our dollars.

I'll keep following PO3 looking forward to the next lot of news as always it will through up a slightly different perspective, hopefully towards some type of commercialization. I will not be buying though.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PO3 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.