" said there is no doubt it was caused by over exerting and...

1. 80,732 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75

" said there is no doubt it was caused by over exerting and exercising with an inflamed heart "

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz yes ---------------- and, how many thousand times do people have to be told NOT to do heavy exercise after a virus or any vaccination????????????

it's weird - for years as I was telling people here on HC that noone should ever do stressful exercise after a viral attack ----------------- people told me that this was bollocks, I was negative and didn't know what I was saying

now - they are complaining when people do get myocarditis after covid - when they go straight back on the weights or stay on the weights if they test positive, but, have no symptoms

ditto for post vaccines

I'm afraid that - no amount of telling people gets through

I hope that your friend hasn't done too much damage - but, be aware ---------------- physical strain to the heart after any virus or vaccination should be avoided -------------- this is not news.

and, what stresses the heart big time ---------------- lifting heavy weight - no. 1. doing uphill work on bikes or similar or extreme endurance events --

you wanna do that after a vaccination or a virus - go right ahead - it's a dance with death

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.