that would not surprise me ----------------------- one may...

1. 80,521 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75

that would not surprise me ----------------------- one may recall how I've spoken about that 'qualification does not equal quality' in medical or nursing in Australia

however - one can read ------------- and, I'm afraid that it's dreadfully easy to google up any amount of articles that tell one to 'take it easy' after a viral attack or any vaccination

this is NOT news -- we have been teaching people who do heavy work/exercise - this for a long long long long long long time.

try a google ---------- see for yourself --------------- then, perhaps you might be interested in the number of deaths by medical mistake as well ---------------- I've spoken a lot on HC about that as well over the years -

been called a turkey constantly - been told that it's the best country in the world and the best medicine in the world

funny how we have currently investigations into the plastic surgery business eh? - and, now also another facet of the medical system in Oz --

why is it difficult for people to understand - Qualifications do not equate to quality.

Read and research oneself ---------- and, no - not on twitter or youtube, facebook or similar - go to quality medical sites ----------- if one finds contradictions - then, read further

there's no contradictions on post viral or post vaccine rest ------------- none at all.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.