there's also always a risk in telling someone to do something...

1. 80,770 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    there's also always a risk in telling someone to do something 'when they feel fine'

for people who do 'feel' and are aware ------------ it's usually good advice if appropriate

but, my experience is that a lot of people ---------- just aren't aware of what they feel - at all.

Many times - you will say to someone ---------------- 'you know when you're doing such and such - you feel this - and, if you change to this - that feeling goes and you feel this'

you'll very often get --------------------- 'oh yes, I have felt that - but, I've never thought about it'

here's the tip -------------- many people are oblivious. One conversation with many people around one will show this kind of thing ------------ people just don't take notice - even if they see or hear or feel something.

When I had my first two Pfizers - my first one - I never felt a thing - but, I knew that I shouldn't lift heavy weights - that's a real heart stressor.

2nd Pfizer - I could feel - just for - can't remember - I think it was only half an hour or so the following night - in bed - I clearly felt a slight temperature rise - then, it left ---------- I expected it - didn't know how long it would last if I did get it - and, assumed that it was my immune system responding.

that would have been a very bad idea to have been heaving 70kg weights about the place at the time -------- bad idea.

many people wouldn't have even noticed that ever so slight temperature rise - that's the point. - Did I feel fine -------- yes I did. But, I knew something was different.

Anyway - I hope your friend is ok -read up on it - on proper sites - there's some really good stuff out there on inflammation and hearts and the like -

hope it works out ok for you both

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.