no, no pressure, just doing whats right for all the right...

1. 17,185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 600
    no, no pressure, just doing whats right for all the right reasons, for the good of the greater good,

first jab, nothing but a sore arm for the day,,

second jab,, nothing but a sore arm for the day,

but i just thought i would let you know that i live a lifestyle where im extremely active and im subjected to nasties of the human kind and the bacteria kind every day,

my immune system has always been strong and now that ive had my 2 phfizzer jabs my immune system has just been enhanced to the next level,

if you dont mind me asking, can you disclose to everyone on this thread , what the adverse reactions were/are, the age of the person, any predisposing factors so every reader here can make up there own unbiased descions with their individual brains that they were given,

its a case by case basis and no two cases are the same, so i would be interested to know,

im 51, ive already had kids, i have zero health issues, my immune system would be classed as top notch, im extremely physically active, what ever happens,,,happens,,

im happily vaccinated against a disease,,,,i wish i could get a vaccine against stupid people, now thats something i hope researchers are working extremely hard on,

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.