no mate - I decided a long long long time ago not to be in...

1. 80,759 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    no mate - I decided a long long long time ago not to be in medicine - it wasn't for me. I was involved in health for many years - both military and civilian - including some tutoring - but, for a 'career' - no thank you.

if you want weirdos - go see youtube, twitter, facebook - there you'll find them.

if you want to find - 'performance' - it's like cars ---------- you see what race teams are doing - because - they know how far you can take things - before things break.

ditto the body - you want to know about muscles - you see what bodybuilders say, sports people that employ strength --------- professionals

you want to know about dehydration on a muscle ------- then, see what professional teams in the US teach their people ------------ all backed by real science.

often when I post stuff - I try to post solid articles for refs. - not always easy - but, some of the crap you see posted ------------------------- pictures of anonymous newspaper articles that are so blurry = you can't read the text - only the headline ----------- and, that's pronounced as gospel????????

all that does is prove to me what people sub 100 IQ are like

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.