MSB 0.00% 98.0¢ mesoblast limited

@WatchNact, I have read your post twice and I’m going to read it...

1. 371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    @WatchNact, I have read your post twice and I’m going to read it again. Firstly, just started my first coffee and I need the caffeine, but also it’s a very well written post. I think the problem is, I agree with and disagree with it. I want to upvote and if I could, down vote it at the same time. It’s my 4.00am conundrum!
    Coffee is kicking in now, so I am going to try and articulate my thoughts, primarily for my own benefit (apologies to anyone trying to read this)
    In summary, your post sums up why I hold the shares in this company, why I am so excited about the next few weeks and why IMO Mesoblast, if I was looking to invest for the first time, is one of those rare genuine life changing investment opportunity. I apply that statement to all holding as well regardless of what their holding price is.
    Of course there are risks, but the risks v reward ratio is massively in favour of reward which is what makes it a (imo) compelling investment. The biggest risk to consider is time, again imo. Hopefully I have made IMO very clear.
    Not arguing with most of what you have said. It was a “compelling investment prospect”. Easy argument to make at the time hence share price. Take that position then and add in all those missed primary endpoints etc and easy to see why share price dropped.

Ambulance chasers with a low entry cost, poorly (perhaps paid for) journalism such as from our friend Tom Rubbishin, really poor paid for broker reports, direct shorting etc, have resulted in the current, imo, oversold position that they are still trying to push down further.

I strongly disagree that we need a “knock it out of the park announcement”, as much as I admire @ddwn. I suspect taking one sentence out of context may be the issue there.

The “knock it out of the park” is the data from those trials. The consequence of this will be a sustained series of good news “events” that will come out to support what in effect is already known. It is why Surgcenter invested.

Novartis confirming their involvement will significantly increase the share price as I believe it will come with a clear pathway to approval, possibly EUA for Covid Ards. Heart we will have to park for the next partnership and a further trial, CLBP, closer as any confirmatory trial on opioid use, will be quite short. I believe that SI will keep that revenue 100% for us as we will have the cash flow and Surgcenter to work with.

For me the killer fact is SRGvHD, it should be saving lives in the USA as it is in Japan. As with the other trials, further evidence that the therapies work.The big difference is that over the year I have been holding, they have a better understanding of how, where and why they work. Whether it is a “grand slam knocked out of the park, crowd cheering” event or a series of announcements that change the sentiment, I don’t know. But we will know more in the next few weeks.
    Will be interested if and when you climb back on board. Keep us posted please.
    Im going to upvote your post, I’m grateful for posts that help me confirm why I’m holding.
    regards
    Yelrom.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
98.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.118B
Open High Low Value Volume
98.0¢ 98.5¢ 96.0¢ $1.355M 1.392M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 70289 97.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
98.0¢ 23257 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.40am 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.