MSB 0.83% 91.3¢ mesoblast limited

Is there evidence that journalists and others have been colluding to manipulate the SP down?, page-5

1. 1,609 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1691
    Yeah, I have to agree with most of this. The clearest issue is that our tech is so new, and the PRECISE results from that tech so unpredictable. Our share price peaked too early, with the hype and the hope getting ahead of the actual science.

I have said it before, but NONE of our recent Phase III trials were like traditional Phase III trials. They were more like Phase IIB trials. In each of the primary blockbuster treatments (CHF, CLBP and ARDS), it now seems we will be able to precisely dial in sought-after patient populations, dosages, primary endpoints, etc., etc., and just NAIL THEM in confirmatory or perhaps additional Phase III trials. But those trials and their results are YEARS away. The results from our recent Phase IIIs are just too muddy to support a $5+ SP at this point.

For AGVHD, sorry, the FDA are just a bunch of heartless cads. There was NO reason to reject the ODAC 9-1 vote, particularly not for a treatment that has NO safety issues and that is designed to assist an incredibly defenseless patient population.

For now, and if the data from the ARDS RCT doesn't at least convince the FDA to change its mind and approve Rem-L for AGVHD (where I have long thought that the FDA kicked the can down the road on AGVHD pending outcomes from the ARDS trial to provide moral and scientific cover for any approval/rejection), then MSB really should consider turning its back on the FDA and putting primary focus on other markets that are likely to lead to revenues in the near- to mid-term. The idea floated the other day about approval for ARDS in Japan to leapfrog into India was just the type of lateral thinking that MSB should embrace to push the science forward.

With my recent buys, I am averaged down to $2.25, so only a little bit underwater, and happy to hold on for a few more years because I 100% believe in the science. But frankly, I could have done better things with the cash I committed to MSB over the last 5 years or so. I should really have been trading this stock, NOT holding it. Had I followed the trader's path, I would be much wealthier, and STILL have been able to buy the same amount of shares I have today $0.50 a share cheaper, or bought a ton more shares than I currently have for the same money I have already invested. Ouch.

C'est la MSB...

Last edited by dplane: 06/05/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
91.3¢
Change
0.008(0.83%)
Mkt cap ! $1.050B
Open High Low Value Volume
93.0¢ 93.5¢ 91.0¢ $2.075M 2.244M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 124631 91.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
91.5¢ 89229 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.15am 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.