APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

I've said this before..."All that can be said ...has been said"...

1. 223 Posts.
    I've said this before..."All that can be said ...has been said" including that!
    "Light at the end of the tunnel" of course there is , only the train is late...got held up by lack of Govt. funding, but don't worry it will get to it's destination.Eventually.
    What is the worst case scenario?
    APG - run out of funds? Possible but unlikely.
    If they did , they would probably hibernate until they obtained some ( probably BHP)
    _ They go into administration? I doubt it as they have no debt that is not covered.
    - Wind up and have a fire sale? If that were likely then the market would have sold them down to zero and they would be suspended.
    - A fire sale? There was a valuation on the intellectual property of 10 cents per share, and that was before they won the award!
    The herd mentality of the market is fear driven at the moment.However there appears to be a general concensus that we are close to the bottom ( if not actually there already), which means we are either at the end of the beginning or the beginning of the end.
    Gerry Harvey is not seeking sympathy for losing 1.5 billion.He knows he has not really lost it. What he has lost is the same as us ...TIME. So sit back and relax, and as long as you don't sell you will lose nothing but time. For those of you who are young then I hope you have a wealth of it. I feel sorry for the poor greedy fools who borrowed to maximise profits and only maximised and cemented losses. There are a lot of investors who bought at 10,20,30 cents and who are not going to sell. You can see that from the pathetic turnover that is pulling the sp down.
    While waiting for that light to come closer get your torch out and examine the situation as it is and as it can be. Good luck to all

The above is my personal opinion only

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.