ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

is there news around the corner?, page-2

1. 45 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    I like your thinking, Attitudes, and sense you're onto something.

In the 24 Dec announcement Ashley says

"A detailed vendor development program has now commenced, with the assistance of India's YES Bank. This is aimed at securing a plant & equipment provider for Coldry projects worldwide, who would also be capable to playing a constructor role in India. A detailed review was undertaken, with subsequent interviews of eleven international standard EPC contractors in India being carried out in recent weeks."

The detailed review and subsequent interviews of 11 contractors are past tense, and it seems to me, at least with interviewing that many contractors, they're ready to roll. I don't take my house plans to 11 builders unless I'm ready to start building now. I'm hopeful that ECT is the same with their 'house' plans.

I also note that same announcement made no reference to us having to get ALDP money for the finance to be available, which is obviously a positive.

Like all sh's, I was disappointed yesterday that we're not getting ALDP money but I am glad the ALDP noose is no longer around our necks. Onwards to better things.

I suggest you do your own research, of course, but this is my take out of recent events.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $4 1.276K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
50 18729343 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11265024 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.33pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.