KAR 0.28% $1.77 karoon energy ltd

I hear you Scotty. I'm one of those posters who used to post...

1. 1,694 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    I hear you Scotty. I'm one of those posters who used to post reasonably frequently with a focus on discussing KAR fundamentals (check my posting history) and enjoyed the discussion of the stock (not just the SP). Unfortunately since the arrival of a certain poster - now strangely absent - this place has been primarily low content posts and BS about some persons day trading. Now I don't mind ppl talking about trading KAR but it used to be kept to a specific thread/threads rather than the unfortunate situation that had arisen on here where certain posters created multiple inane threads every day and seemed to post 10 or 20 times a day - unfortunately without anything to say.

Now I recognise that I'm guilty of that too (on this occasion) but I wanted to just address the point smill makes. We hardly ever have an informed discussion of the stock and I recall my last attempt couldn't elicit much in the way of discussion. It's a shame because hotcopper used to be a great place to talk about specific stocks with a minimal amount of BS. Now it seems to be a great place to BS with a minimal amount about the stock..

FWIW, I think that KAR is likely to have engaged a broker to set a CR who are setting the scene with some SP pumping before hand. If it was a rise based on price-sensitive news I'd suggest it wouldn't have fallen in between the two significant up days. Hopefully I'm wrong as I'm a big believer in KAR and ultimately expect to be rewarded with a double digit SP - hopefully in months rather than years..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.77
Change
-0.005(0.28%)
Mkt cap ! $1.420B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.79 $1.80 $1.76 $6.200M 3.491M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8844 $1.77

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.78 45424 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.