LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

I can appreciate everything you've said @Jiggs. I'm certainly...

1. 168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 193
    I can appreciate everything you've said @Jiggs. I'm certainly open to hearing differing opinions. A healthy debate is always good.

To be honest, were we not in the middle of a pandemic and normal sales patterns were still at play, I'd probably agree with you. I just think it's too soon to really know how much of what's happening is a result of covid disruptions vs a weak offering/poor business management.

Every business is different and has different requirements. While the company you're referring to may no longer have a need for LiveTiles, there are companies out there like Footlocker and United Health Group that clearly do.

While LVT's current offering may not be compelling enough to become the next Slack overnight. All they really need to do at this point is become profitable enough to continue investing in the company and its future product development.

Also, if anyone has worked for a large national/international organisation, you'd probably know how terrible some business-wide software systems can be. Sometimes it's not even about how good the product is. Sometimes decision makers are only looking at their bottom line and will pick the solution that ticks enough boxes and that best fits their budget. Thankfully the software buying market is big and broad enough and there's room for multiple players. Competition is what drives innovation.

There's no denying LVT is a high risk investment. But for the moment, I'm willing to wait and see what happens. It's still early days for this company. Most tech companies don't even list until they reach around $100M ARR. And unless you're an outlier like Slack, most don't reach $100M ARR before year 5.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3307/3307233-9deff0b147016482b22414eff3817d87.jpg

Last edited by badkerning: 28/06/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.