LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

I strongly disagree with competitors and product offering...

1. 108 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    I strongly disagree with competitors and product offering .

LiveTiles biggest competitor is Microsoft who released some modern features some time ago and completely ate LiveTiles lunch (Intranet). Following this some of you might remember all the marketing around bots - LiveTiles tried to leverage the Microsoft bot framework which was new at the time to allow businesses to easily create chatbots ("how much leave do I have" etc). Microsoft have now made that easier than ever out of the box. Reach, Vibe, the employee directory etc are all in very similar boats. I hate to say it but LiveTiles provides no value whatsoever anymore and it will reflect in sales. The fact Microsoft is eating their lunch also proves their relationship is poor as they struggle to stay one-step ahead to provide value.

In short, their biggest competitor is Microsoft, their products provide no value above and beyond M365 anymore. The market is huge, too bad they don't offer anything of value and therefore will have low sales once again. Management is getting desperate and are already over their head. I am sure they are looking to sell the business.

I mean this, I am not trying to just bash LiveTiles but please be careful and understand what you are investing in fully. This company is going one way in my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.