LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

I hear what you're saying. I think it's also worth remembering...

1. 168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 193
    I hear what you're saying. I think it's also worth remembering there's a lot of companies out there, that can't afford to/won't invest in Microsoft accounts/subscriptions for all of their employees. Especially if they have hundreds or thousands of front of line workers/casual workers/seasonal workers who only need limited secure corporate communication or access to documentation. Not everyone has a desk job and company distributed IT tools. They might only have access to their own personal mobile.

That is where LVT's product offering does offer a point of difference and something they've been pivoting towards recently with Reach.

This is quite insightful for anyone who's interesting in understanding more about LVT's product strategy.

https://youtu.be/Sx-ggFAVajQ?t=828

I think the LVT management team need to do a better job at commenting this strategy to investors and customers. Patrick is the co-founder and former CEO of CYCL. I think he should be elevated to a more investor facing role. He appears to be far more strategic than Karl or Peter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.