SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

NFI is where i'm at too. But for what its worth this is what i...

1. 218 Posts.
    NFI is where i'm at too. But for what its worth this is what i think you'll see in the next couple of days.
    Further weakness accross the market incl. SDL, (I hope I'm wrong, i hold the stock and out of coin to buy more on weakness).
    BUT - Friday trading in the US will be on a knife's edge i believe because the employment figures are due out.
    So what!!. Well, when they announced a negative job growth figure for September this year the US market went down over 300 in one day. The reason they say it happened was because when the US posts a negative job growth for the month, history has it that 30% of the time they go into recession. Further, history also has it, that if its negative two months in a row the US has 100% of the time gone into recession according to history. (Fund managers live on history)
    I hold SDL and will do for the long haul; i'm not selling. The likes of development in China, India, Dubai etc are nothing that has ever been seen before and i don't think we will ever see it again. Demand for Iron will be massive over the next 5 years.
    I really hope the Job growth is positive though, the market will definitely like it. (Personally, i think we are in for a hit).
    Kinda like a Snakes and Ladders game with a big Snake comming up.
    Nuf Said, lets see what happens

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.