ECT 16.7% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Is there still a chance., page-10

1. 477 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 312
    Hi M79

Surely if there was any hope in a JV with Sail, Our Management would be crazy to proceed with the Prospectus & The CR ??

There has been a great deal of water under this bridge & I've always been an eternal optomist, but a company with 5B shares on issue is one thing, a company with 12B on issue is in a LEAGUE of is own. I mean if your going to throw holders under a bus, then you may as well go the whole Hog & bite the bullet on a Consolidation. I have always been against Consolidations, as they destroy Shareholder wealth, but if they proceed with the CR then a Consolidation is inevitable in the future anyway. But a Consolidation - without the Company having a solid story to sell & us/ market actually believe it, will simply result in more pain for Holders !!

Great timing from the Indians, turn up, when we are all on our knees !! Apologies for the scepticism !! But they may have been all playing the long GAME, for a LONG time when it comes to ECT ?? Happy to be proven wrong !!

I have always believed as many have in the Company, the Management & the TECH. But this CR is just soul destroying,
    Damned if you DO & Damned if you DON'T - Support it !!

What happens to the ELF loans next Year ??
    Will they extend the facility ??

I believe in Miracles & Boy do we need one !!

God Bless

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $11.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $892 297.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 16992765 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 14181407 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.