BKT 1.89% 5.2¢ black rock mining limited

Is there still hope for graphite or it is just all fluff, page-3

1. 1,089 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 157
    ...the way I see it the answer is right under our noses....in the last 3 months China has announced at least 7 very large lithium investments/JVs that I have seen particularly in Africa and Sth America not to mention Pilbara's takeover of Latin Resources...you have a choice between following what's really going on with those actually in the industry or following th EV mainstream press who've currently found a new plaything thematic that the whole EV / decarb is unwinding ...they love perpetuating coz they've got to meet their daily 5pm deadline to get something out..never let a bit a research get in the way of a good story..have a hunt round and you'll easily find some interesting articles on how mischievous and deviously the fossil fuel industry is playing social media...it's not for the faint hearted but I'd rather follow the money (read Chinese) any day ...and to add - as the world swelters with record temperatures what govt in their right mind is going to announce they don't give a shit about the climate?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BKT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.