PRX 50.0% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

is there value in abu at .021, page-36

1. 14,360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4168
    Van Eck has been buying gold stocks again (MML and NCM announced today). MML buying has been mainly for the GDXJ.

I think money is being pumped back into the GDXJ (and probably GDX) and Van Eck is using the cash to build holdings in the constituent stocks. When big money flows into a sector it always starts with the larger more liquid stocks.
    ABU is not necessarily lagging behind through any fault but probably more so because it is too illiquid for the larger traders.
    Now the POG is moving again after stocks like SLR, MML etc were gaining over the last 4 weeks. That makes my view that POG was being held down while stocks were accumulated look all the more plausible. If correct we should see further rallies which should drag up even the more illiquid stocks (and help to increase traded volumes to make them more liquid). ABU will later perform in its own right (price and liquidity) as we move towards and into commercial mining and renewed exploration but hopefully in the mean time the sector may help to lift the sp.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $6.997M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $2.858K 1.141M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 11104772 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 23225487 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.