PRX 33.3% 0.2¢ prodigy gold nl

I find some of the commentary on ABU quite bemusing. Chuk, you...

1. 843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    I find some of the commentary on ABU quite bemusing. Chuk, you always talk sense and are very well researched, however some others are way off the mark. Comparing ABU's recent performance to SLR's is plainly ridiculous. SLR are a well established and growing gold producer which has been selling gold for six years.
    Those of us who own ABU do not own a producer. We own an explorer and lots of blue sky, which may one day transition into a producer. Problem for holders at the moment is that investors are not buying too much blue sky these days although a big rise in POG will definitely see more interest in blue sky companies.

We all need to be patient or sell up and buy a producer if we want quicker returns. When you read the frustrations of some holders you are reminded again that the market takes from the impatient and give to the patient. It takes a long time for an explorer to become a bone fide producer but you do not generally have to wait until it produces. Most of the early appreciation of the sp will come at the point when the decision to mine is announced. The period after discovery and before the decision to mine is usually choppy and sometimes sees a big drop in sp as investors become impatient.
    We all need to be clear where our company is at in its development to keep things in perspective. If you believe that the company will successfully proceed through all stages necessary to become a producer then hold, if not, sell. How long it takes matters more to some than to others. simple as that.
    Good luck to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $4.235M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $520 260.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 7439364 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 11776819 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.