PRX 0.00% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

is there value in abu at .021, page-66

1. 1,038 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Lucky,
    The conversion of an EL (Exploration Lease) to an ML (Mining) used to be reasonably simple but now, with the involvement of several departments, it has become slightly more complex and rigorous. There are a number of environmental "hurdles" to jump, the first being getting through the Federal EPBC (Environmental Protection and Biodiversity Conservation) phase which can be daunting as some of the concepts covered by this are new and can be subject to individual interpretation in the Biodiversity Conservation section. This usually relates to any perceived risk that the operation could put at risk a species that can be considered unique and possibly only found in that area. This will often relate to plant life, SRE's (Short Range Endemic Fauna Species such as spiders, millipedes, scorpions etc.) and other little critters that live in the ground (even in the water below ground) that may have evolved differently to other similar species in the area. This can get complex and is well beyond anyone's control.
    The remainder of the approval relies on developing a mine closure plan, determining potential environmental impacts and a detailed Project Management Plan. These are generally straight forward but do rely on phase 1 and to a degree, Phase 1 (EPBC) depends on these, particularly in nominating the size range for the project.
    Therefore, in my opinion only, unless they have found some slightly mutated little critter that has caught the eye of the Department of Sustainability, Environment, Water, Population and Communities (assuming this still exists after the election), they will just be going through the bureaucratic process of dotting I's etc. At this time of year, it will take time.
    However, if there is an issue with SRE's, Stygofauna or Troglofauna that requires genetic testing, an announcement of this would be warranted as it could have a material impact on the timing.
    My opinions only

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.353M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $779 259.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 15823362 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 23487747 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.