VCX 0.00% $2.00 vicinity centres

Is thermal imaging technology coming to VCX malls ?, page-3

1. 1,573 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 100
    Two years ago, I did try to contact the top management to no avail. Maybe some of you have better contact to advice them on this matter. It would be way cheaper, and less painful than that not collecting rent. All customers and workers coming into the malls should be screened. All Asian airports already have this at the arrival halls. I saw that some shopping malls in Philippine, Hong Kong, Malaysia and Singapore are already using thermal imaging technology. In fact, you have it on your i-phone, if you download the app. This lockdown is really killing the economy. I work for a large distribution centre with 1,600 coworkers in Queensland. After talking to my managers about thermal imaging camera two weeks ago, and it is far cheaper than a shutdown for deep cleansing(if a cluster is found), we got our thermal imaging camera today. All schools(large employers, tall offices) should have one before any student enter the gate. The whole economy can open as such. In America, they use 100F, which is 37.7 degree Celsius as the baseline.
    I seriously think that the Australian government should really just lockdown/isolate the high risk group( over 60, or 70 whatever age they may choose), until there is effective vaccine, or enough herd immunity(over 60%, or 70%) available in Australia. Test the aged care workers who serve them for COVID-19 weekly. Let the younger Aussies(below 50, or 40) acquire herd immunity. This is far cheaper too.
    I should really look into buying shares of thermal imaging tech service companies. Any suggestion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.00
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.081B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.98 $2.01 $1.97 $19.53M 9.786M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 57267 $2.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.00 59399 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VCX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.