1PG 0.00% 16.5¢ 1-page limited

I spoke with Andrew. I suggest that if anyone has any specific...

1. 2,527 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 746
    I spoke with Andrew. I suggest that if anyone has any specific queries to contact him directly - he is very approachable and open.

I won't divulge specifics, however after the conversation with Andrew I was personally left feeling comfortable with the current company situation. Andrew and other directors themselves have huge personal equity locked in ECC, so he assured me that they are working in the best interests of all shareholders (themselves included).

In a nutshell, HAPA is awaiting granting of a GMP (which I understand to be a Goods Manufacturing Process) - this is a very lengthy and technically challenging process, the hold-back appears to be the regulators (not HAPA). Once achieved though, HAPA would be one of (if not the only - I can't recall) GMP approved Canabis Co in Germany. Also, listing in the AIM is unlikely due to huge corporate costs involved (~$2m) - there is no Cannabis Co listed in the AIM, so the risks greatly outweigh the benefits of pursuing a listing on the AIM. A re-listing on the ASX is plausible - the process is streamlined. Next news on this to arrive March/April.

Cheers.
    Last edited by aruc6393: 17/02/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1PG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.