QTK quiktrak networks limited

People running multimillion dollar businesses ARE posting in...

1. 417 Posts.
    People running multimillion dollar businesses ARE posting in here. Firstly my business generates more profit than probably half the companies listed on the ASX. Secondly, directors and MD's of ASX listed companies post in here. Thirdly, people with millions of dollars post in this forum. Forthly, people with very specific subject knowledge post in some of threads in Hotcopper. Some of the guys posting about some of the spec. resource sector know what they are talking about. I have posted significant amounts on biotech's and healthcare related stocks on Hotcopper, in a past life.

As for Top 20 buying, those guys haven't been buying for nearly 6 months. It is obvious things in the company have changed significantly for the worse. Delays, delays and more delays. No new ann. contracts. No significant increase in revenue. No wonder they aren't accumulating at the moment, even at these so called "Cheap" prices. Why isn't Thorney buying now - he has billions of dollars but is no longer interested in accumulating at 15c but was at 30c. Why?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QTK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.