5GN 1.69% 14.5¢ 5g networks limited.

is this a downtrend starting?, page-2

1. 518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 128
    I'm no chartist, but thought I'd add some information, these may be reasons to get out of ARQ or get in depending on your personal risk profile.

Key events coming up for ARQ in March/April:
    -Xyris results (due next week)
    -Appea conference, Origin giving a presentation on the Perth Basin (Mar 31st)
    -Jingemia 4 spud following Xyris (due in two weeks)
    -Jingemia results (due in 4 weeks)
    -3rd quarter results (due by the end of April)
    other events that may occur:
    -The Denison 3D seismic
    -Spud of another exploration well
    -Following April, a lull of activity, which will cause the share price to drift

The company will hopefully put out an operations update, I've noticed that the company website is not updated as often any more and is out of date, information releases have been scarce or have not contained the content we've been used to in the past as Arq shareholders, for example what's happening with the Denison 3D? where has the Century 24 drilling rig gone since completing Redback? I thought about emailing management, but I'm sure they are probably too busy, having grown so quickly. Hopefully there are more things cooking in the Perth Basin kitchen. Management are doing a great job nonetheless.

These events may provide good opportunities to get in or out of ARQ depending on results. I believe all of these events will affect the share price. In my opinion other companies currently look better.

Lastly, the following is an overview that was taken from a broker and was posted on the comsec chat boards last week:
    OIL SECTOR OVERVIEW * STU and COE appear to be 2H situation plays pending current production levels. * ARQ currently at premium to NPV and we await reserve review. Majority of exploration to occur 2H post Redback and Xyris.

I'd be interested to hear any other views. Where has Blackgold gone, he always had informed comments about ARQ?

Also, Yogi if you have the time, what do you see on your charts?

Good luck. Read the red.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 5GN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.