POK 0.00% 20.0¢ potash minerals limited

is this a good time to buy ?, page-16

1. 2,760 Posts.
    I've been put onto this stock by stockplaya and have been quietly observing these threads. I dont usually post on stocks i dont own but I feel my opinion might be appreciated by a few. Firstly I do see future potential in this company. Unfortunately pok is at a crucial and therefore high risk cross roads regarding current drilling. If there is good results in hole 3 (which is IMO purely a high risk punt at this stage taking into account results thus far) the share price may not increase to levels many expect, it may not increase at all, really what I expect is an initial short run if results are good then a sell off back to current levels. I made the mistake of misunderstanding the current market sentiment towards potash with another co that released company making news and the market didn't respond in a positive way. Very disappointing but sometimes when the market turns it's back you can scream from the top of the highest hill and no one will listen.

Sadly if you look at potash explorers across the board they have in general been smashed and at this stage the potash rush has stalled. Good luck to holders in the new year I hope I'm wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.