VYS 4.12% 46.5¢ vysarn limited

Browser,I was just trying to put things in perspective as i...

1. 297 Posts.
    Browser,

I was just trying to put things in perspective as i actually do believe the new management has kicked some goals since they have joined - but the share price is 8% of what it was 18 months ago. I agree the stock was never worth $1+ but that doesn't mean it can't be at some point in the future.

I also mentioned that the markets are fickle. Shares are never worth the share price. Emotions creep in, right now we are going through panic selling (rightly or wrongly)

The reality is that the directors could have thrown the towel in after the suspension last year but since then we have seen the company stabilise financially, not in share price, and the aqctual sale of AL80 has been achieved although at moderate levels. Investors can say that isn't an achievement but i think given the hand they were dealt it is very impressive - credit where credit is due.

It was a watershed moment when Frank got the boot last year. As for whether or not he was an engineer i don't care, hopefully he is inmate soon!!

My opinion still stands that we don't need an engineer/scientist as a CEO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.5¢
Change
-0.020(4.12%)
Mkt cap ! $196.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.0¢ 48.0¢ 44.0¢ $1.456M 3.153M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 44917 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.5¢ 109054 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.