VYS 2.38% 41.0¢ vysarn limited

is this a hint!?, page-3

1. 3,740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    I'm afraid to say that I exited from my modest holding a week or so prior to this release (at a painful loss for me). I sincerely hope that MHM get this thing up and export it around the world. The fact that I've exited near the lows is probably a good sign for holders as it'll likely bounce from here. I've supported this company for years and averaged down several times after buying the bs from old management and getting excited at an industrial opportunity with green credentials. The new crew, and especially Phil Thick have been very impressive, one has to wonder what they might have acheived if they'd been running the show when $20 million was raised at $1. They've cut the business to the bone and are giving it a real chance if cash burn has been arrested. Call me impatient but I had to pursue exciting opportunities elsewhere and finally protect some capital when my stop loss was approached.

That said I am concerned at the EPA situation, it doesn't fully add up that the company are trying to value add by getting the best price for existing NMP in the short term, but risking fines and non-compliance notices. Why the hell not just have an NMP fire sale, clear the decks and press ahead with sustainable steady state operations with better quality NMP, while satisfying the EPA that the operation is non-polluting. They might be just waiting for the EPA to accept that NMP is non-hazardous and hence can be stored in large volumes, but even that seems an unnecesary risk?

As always, the company seems one quarter away from good news. In this case getting the filter commissioned and getting a full quarter of profit on the books (writing down the assets is a good step toward this also), if they can achieve that then new buyers may arrive, and I might even get back aboard, for now I'm going to wait for a trend change and keep a close eye on developments.

Sincerely wishing MHM and holders the best of luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $171.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.0¢ 42.0¢ 39.5¢ $60.95K 151.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 800 40.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.0¢ 43518 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.