VRC 11.1% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

Is this a joke?, page-3

1. 6,066 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 882
    The SP picture has been apparent to me from approx 8c and I commented about it at the time. I have seen this trend in other companies also where they up there own salaries at a time when cash is most needed. They make sure that they get theirs and have very little, likely zero concern for all the holders who funded the company to this point of proceedings. This can be seen from those actions where salaries should be reduced if anything but instead rose

As you say the lack of buying by management is deafening especially considering hunt still owns Lots of MNS shares, which is a ridiculous conflict of interest and shows which company he views as more likely to succeed.

Let's also not forget that they changed the performance milestone shares too not long ago to make them much more achievable after not being able to have a chance to satisfy the original performance milestones. There are many other reason as to why this company is destined to continue its downward spiral including the lack of funding etc etc but it's been discussed to death. If holders haven't seen the light by now they never will.
    Last edited by El Jefe: 29/08/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $800 200K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
48 30710780 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 2664984 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.24pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.