TAM 0.00% 3.1¢ tanami gold nl

http://www.*********.com.au/dreck.asp?a=AV&ai=7938From the above...

1. 394 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    http://www.sharecafe.com.au/dreck.asp?a=AV&ai=7938

From the above article;

"Bond yields are not rising right now, but they will. It's difficult to find values in the gold share sector today, at least at the mid to large cap levels. Consequently, I believe they will have difficulty keeping up with gold, especially if stocks are falling.

On the other hand, I'm finding many values in the juniors and small caps, many of which have been in decline since the 2006 peak in gold - and that have sat out the entire 400 dollar rally since August.

In some cases, the decline is warranted as they went to absurd values in the 2003-2006 period. In other cases the decline has left many juniors trading at or near their cash break up values.

The obvious point is that the seven month old gold rally has not reinvigorated much froth broadly. And the risk/reward ratio now favors the juniors, though because they are risk assets there is the chance that they could fall further if the general stock market environment continues to deteriorate.

My advice is to continue to generally overweight gold directly (physical or ETF), reduce or hedge your positions in the expensive mid to large cap precious metals producers, sell all your non-precious metal resource shares, and accumulate the best quality junior gold, silver and platinum assets from here on."

Q: Could you consider TAM being possibly in this group of small caps, considering is seems to have put it's bad history behing and is gearing up to be a 50k oz producer?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $36.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.1¢ 3.1¢ $3.1K 100K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 80000 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 329684 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.30am 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TAM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.