is this a scam....

1. 6,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    Received this email.

What do ou think?

If its a scam, i am wondering how it would work, as if i was prepared to shift money to end user through a completely different bank account, how could i get burnt?

Opinions please!!!

A Brief Situation.
    We are a distributor of ????? computer hardware in ????. We are located in ?????. We are moving electronics back and forth to Australia and

European countries, mostly expensive powerbooks, laptops, servers and adaptors. You can help us in a great way and will be able to make good

money off of us. We prefer to use wire transfer for individuals to get our income since it's only 2% of tax we have to pay if we send money to

individual, otherwise it would be 35%, and we are curerntly seeking for people who would like to help us out and make money at the same time.

Basically you are doing a favor for us, thus you make 2000-2500 AUD a week approx., commission is 10%.

This position consists of 3 steps:

1. You send us your information:

First name:
    Last name:
    Address:
    City:
    Zip Code:
    Valid Mobile phone#:
    Valid Home phone#:
    Valid Name of the Bank:
    Valid Account#:
    Valid Bsb#:
    Valid E-mail for contact:

2. It's an international net of sales and you are going to deliver the funds to our customer. Thus we make transfer into your account from a

company that is in a partnership with us.

3. One of our representatives will contact you by e-mail and will give you instructions.

Live Example:

You've been sent 3000 AUD. You receive instructions by e-mail and just start following instructions, they are pretty straightforward.
    Brief instructions.
    You go to the bank and withdraw the amount.
    You leave 300 AUD for yourself as 10%. We pay you 10% from every transfer.
    You go to Western Union and send 90% back to our agent, you will find everything in instructions after each transfer. Please note that you

don't have to pay for Western Union fee, just use the rest 90%. And all the transfers have to be completed as soon as possible.

After you sent 90% back, simply reply back to our e-mail with report form and we will set you up on another transaction:

Receiver:
    Sender full name:
    Sender City:
    Money Transfer Control Number:
    Transfer charge:
    Actual transfer amount:
    =========================================

I am wondering if they are money launderers.
    What is there angle?

Why use Western Union??

They are not from Russia or Nigeria.

Your thoughts appreciated.

Cheers markco2

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.