RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

outside bollinger** its been a hell of a week for RRS in a good...

1. 5,391 Posts.
    outside bollinger** its been a hell of a week for RRS in a good way....my charts show the move up is extreemly overbought and as ive said it will retrace somewhat as the volume disappears or slowly diminishes .....the accumulation(buying) period is possibly over which means distribution(selling) is not far away.....once the sell off occurs we will see the typical cycle repeat itself ...the time frame is unknown but will be played by the market.

the chart shows the priceline way outside the upper bollinger band and should retrace and test its previous low which seems to be around 4.5c ...it is more linkely to retrace between the following values..(4.5c to 5c)
    what we want to see is a higher low(higher than 4.5c) for the retracement...and then it should climb higher...

fundamentally if there is a so called announcement in the wings then it may be a cae of buy the rumpur sell the fact , therefore it could get sold down on announcement .....we shall see......one of my trading secrets if you want to call it that is to take any profit over 10% ....fortunately i bagged 40% on the oppies...which is very satisfying for me......this stock is a great trade if you get on the right side of it but DONT GET EMOTIONAL ABOUT STOCK ...some words of wisdom if you can call it that....i usually refer to it as good bloody common sence...cheers Jam

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.