ASM 4.59% 57.0¢ australian strategic materials limited

Is this a source of new funding?, page-14

1. 2,334 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 721
    Fair call.

I have and had many relatives out west on large holdings and conditions and wealth and ARE conditions different out there than ASM surrounds.
    My apologies.

i will now get back on topic but politics has and WILL play a big role with ASM.
    There should still be an avenue for lively and spirited discussion but does not get frizzled out by moderators and some posters (not held's ?).
    The support of the manufacturing arm in this country has been a disgrace and Frank Clune hit the nail on the head.

Enough of that. One of the historical issues I have found with many local farmers is their reluctance to pay ANY tax whatsoever and buy "assets" (fencing materials, new tractor) just to avoid paying tax but many (not all - balanced view) are quick for the free taxpayer funded handouts.

I have issue with this and hope ASM do not fall into the same trap.

Constant asset acquisition, growth and business building dreams.

I would like to see some product come out of the ground - very soon. As end production of raw materials is where the ultimate success is. Fund and commence Toongi - simples. Also the best way to destroy the spectre of shorters and SP manipulators.

At the end of the day - there HAS to be a view to a profit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
57.0¢
Change
0.025(4.59%)
Mkt cap ! $103.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
55.0¢ 59.0¢ 55.0¢ $127.7K 221.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 31560 57.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
58.0¢ 979 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.