Is this a stocks forum or current affairs forum?, page-13

1. 1,600 Posts.
    I have to tell you i have been daytrading for more than 12 years and make a good living to support a family of ten and am happy with a profit full stop.I have trade d the banks bio techs etc both ways that the market will alow and used to visit HC to find gems from the experienced people that did once frequent that you couild rely on. Un fortunatley all of these postrs are now gone and the void has been filled as stated by political loser wannabees who do not have a clue. It is unfortunate and quite sad as this used to be a premier site , I guess I am the dumb one as it has taken me a lot longer to realise that it is not worth wating the time. I still log in an the off chance that something of interest will come up or in the hope that all the old guys will return to hopefully make a difference oh for those days ,I am not bagging anyone as the majority of postes here havent got a clue, but believe me I do not hold too much hope at this stage it looks too dismal.
    looking forward to better days (not for trading as what we have now is perfect for my trading system
    trade well
    and remember stop loss
    tracker

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.